DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly, possible to get black borders on display to see information?

Spook2608

Reactions
Since having my MM I have struggled to see the information (battery, Satalite etc.) on the screen as invariably the white text is over a white / grey sky making it impossible to read.

This really frustrates me, however I have seen a couple of pictures online where it appears there is a black border at the top of the screen and the white text is then clearly visible.

I have searched the settings but can’t seem to find such an option.

How do I get this black border on an android (Samsung S10) phone with DJI Fly.

Many Thanks all.

Reactions: Skyfli
I think the iOS version can get you black borders, if using a 1:1.33 or so screen. No options like that on android yet. Point the camera to the ground works :p

Reactions: Skyfli
since the update my ipad 9.7 inch screen shows the info over a black border and is much better for seeing now

Reactions: scro and dirkclod
I wondered if it might be on iPhones. I do point the camera down to see it but it would be much better if you didn’t have to... shame we can’t get the black borders too.

i am not sure but it only happens on the larger ipads it has always be set up for iphones and i think it is a by product of the update

I believe iPhones have taller narrower screens so no room for handy black borders.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HCholdings