DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly problem...

KennethH

Reactions
My problem with the DJI Fly app is that I'm stuck in the mode where it tells you off every time you try to do anything to do with Local Data Mode (which is about everything). I keep going into Notification and Privacy/Data Mode and turn Local Data Mode OFF (slider to the left). That doesn't work. It looks like it took, but I come back and it's turned back on again. Can somebody tell me how to turn it off for real?

My problem with the DJI Fly app is that I'm stuck in the mode where it tells you off every time you try to do anything to do with Local Data Mode (which is about everything). I keep going into Notification and Privacy/Data Mode and turn Local Data Mode OFF (slider to the left). That doesn't work. It looks like it took, but I come back and it's turned back on again. Can somebody tell me how to turn it off for real?
This last time it worked. It's been turned off for a day. I recall in the past being asked, when I went to exit that particular area, to Confirm the change. I clicked to Confirm. Several times lately, when I tried to turn it off, it did not ask me to confirm, meaning I'd still be hit by being told off for not being able to do something in Data Mode. Strange.

This last time it worked. It's been turned off for a day. I recall in the past being asked, when I went to exit that particular area, to Confirm the change. I clicked to Confirm. Several times lately, when I tried to turn it off, it did not ask me to confirm, meaning I'd still be hit by being told off for not being able to do something in Data Mode. Strange.
Well, at least now that slider is staying off. I guess I'll just have to keep sliding it until it asks me to Confirm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121