DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly sign in issues

railfan-eric

Reactions
Ever since the last update of DJI Fly app whenever i exit out and they try to fly again later i have sign in all over again. which really sucked when the train was coming and i didn't have time to sign in to shoot the train. so i was stuck at 90 feet. I signed in and then when the next train came the same thing happened again. i finally deleted the settings and setup the app again and the problem disappeared. awhile back i factory reset my phone and installed every thing. well now the problem is back again. I set the app from scratch. i guess I'll have to do it again. anyone else with this annoying problem?

Ever since the last update of DJI Fly app whenever i exit out and they try to fly again later i have sign in all over again. which really sucked when the train was coming and i didn't have time to sign in to shoot the train. so i was stuck at 90 feet. I signed in and then when the next train came the same thing happened again. i finally deleted the settings and setup the app again and the problem disappeared. awhile back i factory reset my phone and installed every thing. well now the problem is back again. I set the app from scratch. i guess I'll have to do it again. anyone else with this annoying problem?
Happened to me this weekend, prompted me for login details.... I shut app down and re-opened it and all ways OK

Happened to me this weekend, prompted me for login details.... I shut app down and re-opened it and all ways OK
but it didn't keep happening? I had the same problem on another app after posting about it. After 3 times of signing in and closing the app out it finally saved the login info and stayed logged in. Something must be wrong with Android 12. i've had an update since then so hopefully it's fixed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC