DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly update

Th3DroneroGT

Reactions
The new update of DJI Fly (weighs 86MB) corrects the problem that everyone had in the 1.2.0 sudden disconnections.

I thought there would be something new haha but DJI just corrected that problem.

Realese notes:

-Fixed the issue that Mavic Mini did not automatically disappear after displaying the prompt "Weak signal, please adjust antenna".
-Fix some known issues, improve version stability and user experience.

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Where'd you get it? I'm on android and just have 1.2.0 on the play store, and on the DJI downloads page.

Just looked in IOS store and see it was available 11 hrs ago here. 1.2.1. Seems we get stuff before Android sometimes.

I’ve updated my software and now I can’t fly higher than 29meters and further than 49m...it says max flight distance reached...log-in or go to real-name authentication...see attached picture!!!

Attachments

• C558C3E3-27D7-4494-8436-0A5660D11A59.png
    C558C3E3-27D7-4494-8436-0A5660D11A59.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 76
Yip, so I logged out and logged in again when I got home...haven’t had a chance to fly again
The poor signal error message is gone at least and there seems to be a small performance improvement in P-Mode :)

I’ve updated my software and now I can’t fly higher than 29meters and further than 49m...it says max flight distance reached...log-in or go to real-name authentication...see attached picture!!!
It happened once in 1.0.8, what I did was to log out, delete data from the app and cache, open DJI Fly again and log back in and it worked

PS: By doing that you will lose the RPO and white balance settings, height limit, etc.

I got the Android update to 1.2.1 yesterday morning and this morning there was an update again, still version 1.2.1. No hint for changes within the release notes.

Got it.... Thanks

Updated a week ago on a IOS up todate iPad and have not had any issue what so ever but had none before.
YMMV

Yip, so I logged out and logged in again when I got home...haven’t had a chance to fly again
The poor signal error message is gone at least and there seems to be a small performance improvement in P-Mode :)
Did you get this sorted? I have just bought a slightly used Mavic Mini. I'm using an 1st gen iPhone with it. I cannot seem to get rid of the real-name authentication thing... I can only fly 30m high and 50m away.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app (and emptying the cache). Logging out and back in. Nothings seems to work.

Thanks for your help.

Did you get this sorted? I have just bought a slightly used Mavic Mini. I'm using an 1st gen iPhone with it. I cannot seem to get rid of the real-name authentication thing... I can only fly 30m high and 50m away.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app (and emptying the cache). Logging out and back in. Nothings seems to work.

Thanks for your help.
Hi, yes I got it sorted...seems a general issue discussed on a number of posts...caused either by not logging in to your dji account or payload mode enabled by user or attachment of propeller cage.

Hi, yes I got it sorted...seems a general issue discussed on a number of posts...caused either by not logging in to your dji account or payload mode enabled by user or attachment of propeller cage.
Thanks for the reply.

Thankfully my drone is now fixed and fully operational. For anyone reading this thread it may be helpful for you to know what fixed it for me... My friend (who also has a Mini) connect his phone and flew the drone. It immediately went past the the 30/50m limits. We then logged out of his account on his phone and logged into my account. Again, the drone flew past the the 30/50m limits. Then once I reconnected my phone it started to work beyond the limits also.

I'm very glad to have a fully operational drone. I hope this information may help someone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69