DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJi fly v1.3

Welcome to the forum. Check out this existing thread on it.

Reactions: Thomas B
Installed yesterday and did a short test flight. No issues. Look forward to confirming some of the positive changes in the Quickshot modes and absence of drift do above.
described in the vide

Reactions: Chris Rees
Chris, Great video man and yes Brother I updated my Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10 and
MINI 2 yesterday as well and it was a bit time consuming to download it and all of that but I am happy with the results and no issues! I just sent your video to my DAD as well because he also downloaded the update yesterday on his iPad and his Samsung Galaxy S20 ULTRA and I am going to go flying later on today and check out some of the different things you were talking about in the video thanks again for your video and God Bless You Brother Sincerely Clay B.

I just flew both yesterday and today and I find that the 1.3 app is far superior to its previous version.

I always ran into RF Interference issues at short ranges (50 meters or more) but after the 1.3 update, these issues are gone.

I posted in another section my experience with 1.3 in case anyone is interested.

And thanks to Chris Rees for his video. Excellent review of the latest update.

Reactions: CLAYB.7
I haven't noticed any issues with it.. Only flew a few times. The previous functions work as well as they did prior to upgrading.

I've had the mini 2 for about a month. I'm quite sure that the firmware update has really increased the transfer speed of especially videos using Quick Connect. Prior to the upgrades (on the app and firmware) I never did any kind of measurable test before the upgrade but it seems to transfer considerably faster.

Reactions: CLAYB.7
I am flying a Mini and an Air2 with a Samsung Note 8. I went from 1.2.4 to 1.3.0 (downloaded from DJI site)

Both aircraft fly OK but the Profile in the app doesn't show the totals and the Flight Data Center isn't showing and data at all. Under 1.2.4 the Flight Data Center showed all the flights for both aircraft.

I found this thread:

So I tried the suggested procedure of turning off the sync before my flight then turning it back on again after but that didn't help.

The flight are getting uploaded to AirData OK.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka