Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

MA2 Flight Data Center -- no records?

Nospampls

Reaction score
In Fly app: Profile > More brings up Flight Data Center. I see Total Distance 170 km, Total Flight Time 27.2 h and Total Flights 252. But nothing displays below the heading row containing Date Distance Altitude Duration and All Aircraft. In other words there are no flight records, just the totals (which are not for my MA2).

The flight data above is somewhat less than my totals on my MA as shown in the DJI Go 4 app but far more than my totals on my MA2. I have the same DJI login for both my drones (i.e. both apps).

1) Where is my flight data for my new MA2 with only a handful of flights? Am I missing something about how to sync my records to the cloud?

2) The All Aircraft is a drop-down in the app. Nothing drops down. Should I expect to see one or both of my drones there?

Thanks for any help.

GadgetGuy

Reaction score
In Fly app: Profile > More brings up Flight Data Center. I see Total Distance 170 km, Total Flight Time 27.2 h and Total Flights 252. But nothing displays below the heading row containing Date Distance Altitude Duration and All Aircraft. In other words there are no flight records, just the totals (which are not for my MA2).

The flight data above is somewhat less than my totals on my MA as shown in the DJI Go 4 app but far more than my totals on my MA2. I have the same DJI login for both my drones (i.e. both apps).

1) Where is my flight data for my new MA2 with only a handful of flights? Am I missing something about how to sync my records to the cloud?

2) The All Aircraft is a drop-down in the app. Nothing drops down. Should I expect to see one or both of my drones there?

Thanks for any help.
You have to go to the settings in the upper right on that page, and turn on sync flights over wifi. However, the sync is still not working correctly, and is corrupting flight records exported from GO 4, and the AirData import of many of the FLY flight records are missing 90% of each flight! Neither FLY nor GO 4 can read records synced from the other app, but AirData should be able to display both, but the corruption is truncating the uploaded FLY records.

Nospampls

Reaction score
You have to go to the settings in the upper right on that page, and turn on sync flights over wifi. However, the sync is still not working correctly, and is corrupting flight records exported from GO 4, and the AirData import of many of the FLY flight records are missing 90% of each flight! Neither FLY nor GO 4 can read records synced from the other app, but AirData should be able to display both, but the corruption is truncating the uploaded FLY records.
Thanks. However on the Flight Data Center page of the Fly app (Android) I don't have Settings anywhere. Any ideas?

InvisibleName

Reaction score
Do you not have this (click Settings and select Sync Flight Data)

B4FEC2DF-060E-45E1-BCEB-F74FDCCB5738.jpeg

Nospampls

Reaction score
Invisible -- yes, I have that screen. Settings shows that I have Auto-sync Flight Records enabled, and I have had it enabled since before my query. I've attached a screen shot of my Flight Data Center page from the Fly app and was expecting to see a list of records below the heading line "Date Distance Altitude Duration All Aircraft". Am I expecting too much? Are the records someplace else? I'm confused. Also, the "All Aircraft" heading is a drop-down which is empty. Finally, I don't know what the numbers represent -- they certainly aren't for my MA2 and are not large enough for my MA which uses DJI Go 4, not Fly. Again, I use the same login for both Fly and Go 4 if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any additional help.

Attachments