DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI policy: No flight record syncing for US drone pilots

I keep seeing Antichrist where Anarchist is written in this discussion.
Somehow it seems to work. 🤪
Ha! Same here.

I have a friend who was training for a long distance ocean swimming event. They're required to tow a line with a highly visible float attached to ensure they don't get run over by any boats. She said the training was going well, except her inner thighs were getting chafed by her pull buoy.

I just about choked. I read that line about ten times before I realized it didn't say, "pool boy". 🤪

From DJI:

Other sources:

The question is, is this too little too late? It doesn't seem to be the real reason for the act.

Especially for 107 pilots who fly on a regular basis, this should serve as a good time to consider making a paper and/or digital logbook in addition to organizing all of your important paperwork. I started doing this a few months ago and it has been fairly useful.
I started a log book in 2023 and I went back to my first flights with my Mini 2 and then my Mavic 3 Pro. I log Date and time, Pre-flight, LANNC, GE-LOC, Reason for mission (sunset, fall foliage) location, Battery(s) used and notes. I keep the notebook with my backpack that I keep the drone in.

I started a log book in 2023 and I went back to my first flights with my Mini 2 and then my Mavic 3 Pro. I log Date and time, Pre-flight, LANNC, GE-LOC, Reason for mission (sunset, fall foliage) location, Battery(s) used and notes. I keep the notebook with my backpack that I keep the drone in.
It's a shame that politics has put us back in the stone age with flight logs. I have 7 drones and moving the logs from each radio manually is grueling.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe