DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly vs GO/GO4 -- And any idea when SDK will be out for Mini/Air 2?

@PhiliusFoggg yes i know the one you mean ,it seems that the biggest issue with all new drone models ,is that when they are first released ,we the consumers are the ones that have to put up with being Beta testers, until the issues are ironed out ,this is not only for DJI drones it applies to other makes as well sometimes having the very latest cutting edge tech can be a disadvantage

That's one reason why I only own one 'new' DJI drone, the Mini, the others are second hand lol. It's also why it's on original software coupled with a legacy of the prevalent P3 attitude of update only if forced too. :)

Reactions: old man mavic
That's one reason why I only own one 'new' DJI drone, the Mini, the others are second hand lol. It's also why it's on original software coupled with a legacy of the prevalent P3 attitude of update only if forced too. :)
when the M2P first came out i was so close to pushing the buy now button,but then a registered DJI dealer had a unbelievable deal on the MPP combo and after reading all the comments on the web watching vids etc i just could not pay over £900 more for the M2P, it was a no brainer ,and having seen some of the issues especially with batteries, that have blighted the M2P over time i am glad i did go for the MPP,i only differ from you in the fact i have always done any updates that have become available but there have not been any for the MPP for a long time

Reactions: Pushkur
I carry a magnify glass when using the mini with Dji Fly.?
Do they listen to feedback,or is a petiton required ?
Go 4 is far superior
I agree. One of my biggest complaints. Even their own picture in their tutorial is horrible. Can’t see the writing.

Attachments

• 9D9E20C2-B10F-4DD9-ACA6-01ED00B104F0.png
    9D9E20C2-B10F-4DD9-ACA6-01ED00B104F0.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
More or less correct OMM, in addition I have the recollection of reading what I think was a fairly recent thread, where the OP of that thread had recently bought a new MPP and encountered a problem with which they were struggling because of what you mention

There are a few places you can still get them, but the more I think about it ... that, coupled with the fact that a Pro 2 would be far superior (at a premium of course), and allow me to use Go4/Litchi. That would be a bit more down the road though, and by then the Pro 3's might be out eh? (Which would use Fly :( )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada