DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji fly

Bussymavic

Reactions
So I'm prepared all things I'll need before my mini shows up and according to the lists my s20 should be able to use the app but for the life of me cannot find it on the appstore leading me to believe I can't read properly ??‍♀️ any other apps or apks to get it working?

Google search (dji fly app playstore) it will take you to the playstore last version
So I'm prepared all things I'll need before my mini shows up and according to the lists my s20 should be able to use the app but for the life of me cannot find it on the appstore leading me to believe I can't read properly [emoji1787][emoji2368] any other apps or apks to get it working?

I had 2 do the same thing on the s10

Google search (dji fly app playstore) it will take you to the playstore last version

I had 2 do the same thing on the s10
I'm not smart. I used Google search instead of thebplaystore and low and behold I got it I believe haha

Now, what version did you actually find to install? Replicating your search for me finds nothing for Fly on Play

I got the apk from dji website
Ok, as far as I was aware, thats the only place you find it for Android now, not sure what the scoop is, why DJI is either not posting Fly on Play or why Google won't publish it..

Reactions: Bussymavic
I suspect that is because it is a Chinese app and there are restrictions on Chinese software/apps.

First I've heard of that-- but regardless, DJI has (besides questionable development management creating a new fork every time a drone gets a color change) a half dozen or so apps, just not Fly for Mini / et al

none of this many App updates is anything new ,it is the Norm when a new drone is made available, and part of DJI drone ownership ,they release it then as people use it ,then new features are added ,until the day arrives when its all in place ,this is why many of us wait for a few months after a new release ,before we purchase a new drone ,its the same with the firmware updates

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000