DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Forum - cant logon

WarpedTrekker

Reactions
On the official DJI Forum, I registered and logon. But I can't seem to post any threads or reply to anything. I get an error "Sorry, You need to verify activation own mailbox after can carry out this operation, Click here to activate E-mail". So I click that, and instead of it going to email activation, it instead takes me to a screen to change my password! LOL! So I change my password, but that doesn't help. It keeps sending me to that screen, instead of sending me an activation email!

Anyone else have that issue on the official DJI Forum?

On the official DJI Forum, I registered and logon. But I can't seem to post any threads or reply to anything. I get an error "Sorry, You need to verify activation own mailbox after can carry out this operation, Click here to activate E-mail". So I click that, and instead of it going to email activation, it instead takes me to a screen to change my password! LOL! So I change my password, but that doesn't help. It keeps sending me to that screen, instead of sending me an activation email!

Howdy from Wyoming @WarpedTrekker , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. You should be good to go with posting.

I get the same thing. Just tried it my self.
Bunny, may be thinking you are talking about this forum? But obviously you are logged in here.
DJI site must be on the blink.

So the mods dont have a magic auto reply to new users?
Must just have the stock reply on a macro?
That wouldnt be so cool if the latter :D

Same here. Initially I thought because I am new and it is a new DJI account but never got any e-mail to complete verification. I did a support chat and sent them screenshot. They said someone will look into it "24 - 48 hours". Try contacting chat support and see if they can fix your account? Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin