DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 DJI FPV Drone early morning desert flight

Tag along for an early morning low level desert flight over the ridges and hills South of Red Rock Canyon. Stunning views of the entire Red Rock Canyon. This is a 10+ minute unedited flight from start to finish.
Did you use a Mini 2 in FPV mode or an actual DJI FPV drone?

Great flight by the way :D

Very nice place... just a bit frustrating it's all shot slow and flat all the way when knowing what the FPV is capable of, that little canyon at the end was ripe for some dives and fast passes :)

Very nice place... just a bit frustrating it's all shot slow and flat all the way when knowing what the FPV is capable of, that little canyon at the end was ripe for some dives and fast passes :)
Speeds were 30-63mph at around 15-40' AGL, probably on the high side for Cinematic videos. I keep the Camera settings stabilized as well as the Roll stabilization which digitally keeps the horizon level up to 10 degrees of roll. The goggles have an AGL indicator that shows altitude less than 30' and combined with the low latency it is great for flying low and fast. With the roll stabilization setting off the FPV banks show up great but I kinda prefer the flat horizon. Many folks put GoPros on these but I think the stock video qualtiy is pretty good and 4K is nice. Thanks.