DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV Drone Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
So here are some updates about the upcoming FPV drone from DJI. While there is no info about the actual drone itself, the article states a March 2 release. It also features a list of parts and their prices. Perhaps these are the parts that you can purchase once these components eventually break during crashes. So what do you think? Is the future of the new DJI FPV drone looking bright or bleak?

DJI's new FPV drone is called 'Flash,' March 2 release: Updated - DroneDJ

Reactions: Saladshooter
The real FPV guys are going to dislike this copter by default as it not going to be a true racing FPV..... but as a hybrid FPV / Camera Drone it is quite exciting as it will be fast and will come equipped with some of the anti crash tech that makes DJI so good. I won't be in a hurry to get one as its not my bag, however they should sell plenty of them.

The price of that battery in your link makes me cry though.... I hope its available as a Fly More Combo.

Guys, one thread is enough on this and communicates info better m. This has already been updated on the longest thread including info posted by OP. Use the forum search feature.
35A7D0C9-6012-4048-986A-503EEA717EDF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000