DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 DJI FPV What can you do with 1 battery?

Brillint! I woud love one of these! But 'm afraid I'm too chicken- hearted to attempt to fly at that speed. At my age, the old reaction speeds are that low, I know for sure that a crash would be inevitable. On the other hand, the money is burning a hole in my pocket and you can't take it with you when you go, so............. Hey Dji!

Really fighting with myself wether to get one. I’ve never flown FPV and it looks quite hard. The simulator app is quite easy until you put it in M mode then The world just ends up topsy turvy. Have you flown fpv before this one?

Reactions: Dany FeelGood
Wow, nicely flown and nicely edited! Recognized our polder landscape immediately, whereabouts in the Netherlands are you flying?

Keep it up mate! Cheers Joost

Brillint! I woud love one of these! But 'm afraid I'm too chicken- hearted to attempt to fly at that speed. At my age, the old reaction speeds are that low, I know for sure that a crash would be inevitable. On the other hand, the money is burning a hole in my pocket and you can't take it with you when you go, so............. Hey Dji!
haha I'm not the youngest either !!
just grow every flight and don't push it to hard (the first flights)
step by step is a/the golden rule.
this drone flies great and its a good beginner drone to,
because you can fly on GPS like the mavics and mini's or Air2

Really fighting with myself wether to get one. I’ve never flown FPV and it looks quite hard. The simulator app is quite easy until you put it in M mode then The world just ends up topsy turvy. Have you flown fpv before this one?
yes the SIM is very HARD in Manual !!
cant fly it myself either and get very (motion)-sick of it

I flown FPV 5years ago., but I quit the hobby
and last year I bought the air2 and was stoked again.
saw this drone few days ago and sold mine air2 and bought this one
and boy .. I LIKE iT !!!!

Haha I should have known with the vineyards and the hillsides. Your surfing vids are cool as well! I filmed my buddy while surfing a couple of times, but with all the kiters around it's not easy getting the good shots done. I'm looking forward to using my FPV for that kind of flying as well :)

Haha I should have known with the vineyards and the hillsides. Your surfing vids are cool as well! I filmed my buddy while surfing a couple of times, but with all the kiters around it's not easy getting the good shots done. I'm looking forward to using my FPV for that kind of flying as well :)

Haha Yes flying drone with kiters is NEXT LEVEL!!
Here in Limburg its forbidden

Do you have a YT Channel ?
Would love tho see some clips from you & your friend
Please leave a message below in the comment youtube section so I can sub to your youtube channel

Reactions: JoostGT3
Ha Dany, yeah I do! My editing is not as good as yours, but I massively enjoy flying drones and hacking together a little edit every now and then. I'll comment on you YT and subscribe to your channel as well ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB