DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI G oggles

Rattydude77

Reactions
Ok I love FPV flying it's a better way to get the best shot in pictures in my opinion and getting that extreme video shot is awesome I have the Mavic zoom with the smart remote and love it but I'm interested in the DJI Goggles opinions if there worth it or not I'm not worried if there to expensive been watchimg video and looking for more insite....Thank you in advance.Rattydude77

Reactions: Bill combs
That's what I keep hearing I don't worry about price I bought the smart remote and for the price I'm blown away I'm thinking the only thing in my photography Arsenal are they goggles thanks man for the response

I my self been looking at both but the only good thing about the re goggles are if you like fpv racing then they come in handy to run with the 5.8ghz frequency also

Ok I love FPV flying it's a better way to get the best shot in pictures in my opinion and getting that extreme video shot is awesome I have the Mavic zoom with the smart remote and love it but I'm interested in the DJI Goggles opinions if there worth it or not I'm not worried if there to expensive been watchimg video and looking for more insite....Thank you in advance.Rattydude77
i’ve had the goggles for a few years and at first i didn’t think much of them but now i never fly without them,once you get use to the goggles you will never look at that smart controller again

Reactions: Rattydude77
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242