DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4.1.11 --- Already???

Just got done flying this morning with iOS 11.0.1 on my iPhone 6; GO4.11.1, FW 1.4.0000.

No problems. flew as good as it ever did, except for the time I flew into a power line. That time it dropped like a rock.

I think you might be right. Not sure what version processor is in the Mini 2. Do a search on the MacForum site and see what others are saying about it.

I'm not sure which previous version I was on before I accidentally updated to 4.1.11...but it was way before they implemented the "log in" part, so it was several versions old...along with my Mavic being on firmware 01.03.0600 and had no problems whatsoever flying indoors and outdoors, hence, my reasoning for not updating at all.

But since accidentally updating to 4.1.11, NFZ and the 30m and 50m altitude and distance restrictions started popping up. I could still fly with Mavic performance just as good as before. Just had to deal with the warnings.

I've decided to "bite-the-bullet" and update my Mavic firmware from 01.03.0600 to 01.04.0000. I flew indoors last night and no warnings popped up and Mavic performed like a champ. I'll be flying outdoors this morning when the sun comes out and will update this thread with my findings....if any.

Before:
View attachment 22052

After:
View attachment 22053
Hi. Where do i find this "about" page Please?

I am still using 4.0.7! Good thing or a bad thing?, i think this was the last version before the one where u had to log in to your accounts etc.
I'm on android and app crashes twice every battery? Should I update?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet