DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4.2.14 Map route still position misplaced

godiva92

Reactions
Sorry I have to ask. As shown in the attached screen shot. Am I the only seem this the flight route map is placed in the right side but it suppose to appear on the left?! This bug was here since last year! And DJI is not intend to fix it. I start wonder it is only happen to my “special edition” BT300....

Attachments

• IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Sorry I have to ask. As shown in the attached screen shot. Am I the only seem this the flight route map is placed in the right side but it suppose to appear on the left?! This bug was here since last year! And DJI is not intend to fix it. I start wonder it is only happen to my “special edition” BT300....
I have a fix but you lose the ability to record with the camera on the glasses. You can change the native DPI using ADB.

I have a fix but you lose the ability to record with the camera on the glasses. You can change the native DPI using ADB.
Thanks Chuck1026. You are the only one reply this thread, seem’s like no one has this problem and none care this since last year!
For your solution, what you mean I can’t use glasses camera once install the fix? Even without using DJI Go 4! Thanks.

The glasses camera may not work. If you try this and it doesn't work out change the DPI back and camera function should be restored.

(150 DPI) got the radar back. So far the other desktop items look okay but needs more testing. Do at your own risk but it worked wellfor me (edit - except Moverio glasses camera doesn't work with this DPI).

1. Download and install a copy of Minimal ADB and Fastboot (Google it).
2. Run the program.
3. Connect the Moverio's to the PC with a USB/micro USB cable.
4. Type "adb devices" (without the quotations) and you should see the following:
List of devices attached
EMBT3C device

5. Now type "adb shell" and the following should appear:
shell@cht_cr_rvp:/ $

6. Type "dumpsys display | grep mBaseDisplayInfo" and display details appear.
Look for the word "density" and after it is the native DPI (160):
mBaseDisplayInfo=DisplayInfo{"Built-in Screen", uniqueId "local:0", app 1280 x 720, real 1280 x 720, largest app 1280 x 720, smallest app 1280 x 720, 32.0 fps, supportedRefreshRates [32.0, 32.0], rotation 0, density 160 (87.397 x 18.106) dpi, layerStack 0, appVsyncOff 7500000, presDeadline 27250000, type BUILT_IN, state ON, FLAG_SECURE, FLAG_SUPPORTS_PROTECTED_BUFFERS}

7a. To change the DPI to a new value, type "wm density DPI && adb reboot" where DPI is a number. I found that 150 works well.
7b. To change it to 150, type "wm density 150 && adb reboot".
8. That's it. Unplug the cables and you're good to go.

You can always revert back by following the steps and entering the native DPI of 160.

Image:

29060586_1668248009927379_7422703404239123297_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Porto
The glasses camera may not work. If you try this and it doesn't work out change the DPI back and camera function should be restored.

(150 DPI) got the radar back. So far the other desktop items look okay but needs more testing. Do at your own risk but it worked wellfor me (edit - except Moverio glasses camera doesn't work with this DPI).

1. Download and install a copy of Minimal ADB and Fastboot (Google it).
2. Run the program.
3. Connect the Moverio's to the PC with a USB/micro USB cable.
4. Type "adb devices" (without the quotations) and you should see the following:
List of devices attached
EMBT3C device

5. Now type "adb shell" and the following should appear:
shell@cht_cr_rvp:/ $

6. Type "dumpsys display | grep mBaseDisplayInfo" and display details appear.
Look for the word "density" and after it is the native DPI (160):
mBaseDisplayInfo=DisplayInfo{"Built-in Screen", uniqueId "local:0", app 1280 x 720, real 1280 x 720, largest app 1280 x 720, smallest app 1280 x 720, 32.0 fps, supportedRefreshRates [32.0, 32.0], rotation 0, density 160 (87.397 x 18.106) dpi, layerStack 0, appVsyncOff 7500000, presDeadline 27250000, type BUILT_IN, state ON, FLAG_SECURE, FLAG_SUPPORTS_PROTECTED_BUFFERS}

7a. To change the DPI to a new value, type "wm density DPI && adb reboot" where DPI is a number. I found that 150 works well.
7b. To change it to 150, type "wm density 150 && adb reboot".
8. That's it. Unplug the cables and you're good to go.

You can always revert back by following the steps and entering the native DPI of 160.

Image:

View attachment 40534
Thank you very much! I can't believe how both DJI and Epson are ignoring this little annoying "problem" for so long. I guess it's because DJI wants people to buy their DJI Goggles while Epson wants to develop their own software for flying drones with their Moverio.

@chuck1026 Is your radar view points to the North correctly? If yes, can you tell me how to calibrate the compass of the BT-300?

Mine is off by -90 deg, i.e. North on the radar is actually West.

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura