DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4.2.21 is out !!

melmartin

Reactions
Just released for iOS, likely for Android. Fixes some connection issues and some other unspecified bugs.

FYI

Updated iPad to 4.2.21, several ground tests of MA (power on/off) to check FCC mode. 2 batteries worth of flying - no problems to report

Good to hear. I just updated my iPhone and 2 iPads.

Although I’ve been one of the lucky ones who has never had a problem with firmware updates I’m always reluctant to do it due to the volume of horror stories you read here.

Never popped up in App Store for me so went looking in there last nite and there it was. Deleted old Go4 and installed update
and will reset all this morning as it's stoped raining and go burn some batterys .Really don't expect nothing different as the other was fine but ya never know .

Reactions: Bunny Too
If you want to force iOS to check for updates go to the update page and pull down from the top and drag your finger down to the bottom. All the recent updates of apps will then show up.

Reactions: dirkclod
Figured that out last nite :)
Just flew 3 battery's and really saw nothing different . Flew fine, tried what I mainly use...POI, Tripod and went out abit and went into Hangar and did a 360 and all was as before . Went to the bottom I fly in so didn't try no distance test but will at some point .Go to the hills here
to get on high hill to stay low when I do those .

Is there any news about 4.2.21 for Android? IOS version was released a week ago...

Is there any news about 4.2.21 for Android? IOS version was released a week ago...
Maybe there is no need for an Android version as the bugs corrected for 4.2.21 might have affected iOS devices only.
We'll see what comes next, if it's 4.2.22 then I was right.

Maybe there is no need for an Android version as the bugs corrected for 4.2.21 might have affected iOS devices only.
Maybe you're right, but I've seen a lot of users (with android devices and I am among them) reporting issues with lag and pixelated video feed with latest release of DJI Go (4.2.20) so I highly doubt that this versions is so flawless....

Reactions: Drgnfli
My Crystal sky has a Big issues with pixalation. It comes and goes. But when it does it's horible...

Reactions: Drgnfli

you are mixing up the ios vs android issues
4.2.21 for android is definitely required as 4.2.20 is not usable for most

Had a 4.2.21 Android update a day or so ago. Why on earth does it require access to phone calls? Oh wait...Chinese....
so you can be notified while using the app if incoming call or ignore if you set it

If that's true then not only is it as dumb as a dumb thing, but it's also clear evidence of DJIs two-faced attitude to so-called safety issues.
you dont have to update nor get a dji - money in your pocket (you are the decision maker)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb