DJI Go 4.2.21 is out !!

Discussion in 'Control Apps - DJI, Litchi, Autopilot, etc...' started by melmartin, Jun 14, 2018.

1. melmartin

melmartin Well-Known Member

Just released for iOS, likely for Android. Fixes some connection issues and some other unspecified bugs.

FYI

2. InvisibleName

InvisibleName Well-Known Member

Updated iPad to 4.2.21, several ground tests of MA (power on/off) to check FCC mode. 2 batteries worth of flying - no problems to report

3. kenny d

kenny d Well-Known Member

Good to hear. I just updated my iPhone and 2 iPads.

Although I’ve been one of the lucky ones who has never had a problem with firmware updates I’m always reluctant to do it due to the volume of horror stories you read here.

4. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Never popped up in App Store for me so went looking in there last nite and there it was. Deleted old Go4 and installed update
    and will reset all this morning as it's stoped raining and go burn some batterys .Really don't expect nothing different as the other was fine but ya never know .

Bunny Too likes this.
  5. melmartin

melmartin Well-Known Member

If you want to force iOS to check for updates go to the update page and pull down from the top and drag your finger down to the bottom. All the recent updates of apps will then show up.

dirkclod likes this.
  6. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Figured that out last nite :)
    Just flew 3 battery's and really saw nothing different . Flew fine, tried what I mainly use...POI, Tripod and went out abit and went into Hangar and did a 360 and all was as before . Went to the bottom I fly in so didn't try no distance test but will at some point .Go to the hills here
    to get on high hill to stay low when I do those .

7. Numero 5

Numero 5 Member

Is there any news about 4.2.21 for Android? IOS version was released a week ago...

8. GerdS

GerdS Well-Known Member

Maybe there is no need for an Android version as the bugs corrected for 4.2.21 might have affected iOS devices only.
    We'll see what comes next, if it's 4.2.22 then I was right.

9. Numero 5

Numero 5 Member

Maybe you're right, but I've seen a lot of users (with android devices and I am among them) reporting issues with lag and pixelated video feed with latest release of DJI Go (4.2.20) so I highly doubt that this versions is so flawless....

Drgnfli likes this.
  10. silverdragon

silverdragon Active Member

My Crystal sky has a Big issues with pixalation. It comes and goes. But when it does it's horible...

Drgnfli likes this.