DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4.3.16 now available!

Guys this the problem

Thank you porky for helping out. If I never update this version on go4 app will this stop future updates?

This is the first time I’ve not updated the app for the CS, same as you I normally do it religiously when a new version hits us. So I’m not 100% sure myself.

But you have plenty of time to update it cos the next update won’t be for ages going on the past with CS updates?

This is the first time I’ve not updated the app for the CS, same as you I normally do it religiously when a new version hits us. So I’m not 100% sure myself.

But you have plenty of time to update it cos the next update won’t be for ages going on the past with CS updates?
Yea I guess you're right, just hope it won't affect future updates.

Hi guys I finally got the update to work. I had to do a factory reset on my cs monitor. It worked after I did that. Thank you to all who assisted. Much apprecited

Reactions: Porky
Hi guys I finally got the update to work. I had to do a factory reset on my cs monitor. It worked after I did that. Thank you to all who assisted. Much apprecited

Glad you got it sorted? now you just need to buy an extra controller ??

Think I’ll update after my flight tonight? thanks for letting us know?

Did you unbox all your new stuff?
Yes I did and Thanks for asking.
I first started with trying to update the SC. After many hours and reading that others were having problems I gave up. I got back into it earlier today with a clear mind. I first noticed that there was an older update available. I figured that the latest update might have been failing because there were missing pieces that may be in the earlier update.
Butta Bing Butta Boom, went through both updates in order and everything is copasetic!
I know have both the Pro and the Zoom linked to the SC.

I have now embarked on solving my issues with the goggles. I was never able to look them up so that I could get camera view after many hours.
I'm starting at square one and hoping to move forward. On the forum now seeking any helpful information to get a better grasp on the steps I must follow before moving ahead.

I'm not familiar navigating a forum and just now clicked on something and saw your reply.
I'm not stupid, I just have limited exposure to the computer world!
Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks!!!

Many Thanks,
Pat

Reactions: Former Member
Amazing how a fresh mind works! I do the same thing. If I get frustrated, I put it down, walk away, then come back later. Works wonders.

Which goggles are you using?

The RE's.
I've spent all afternoon trying everything to link them up with the Smart Controller without success.
I finally sent DJI a request for information to RETURN the darn things.
I don't want to mess with them anymore!

BTW, I just stumbled on your most recent reply. I received notifications that others replied but not from you. Again, I'm struggling with this stuff!
Cell phones were an AMAZING step up from landlines and here we are typing messages???

I'm not frustrated as I gave it my best shot.
I am greatly disappointed as it shouldn't be this DIFFICULT!

Pat

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom