DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji GO 4 APK for Crystal SKy

Reactions: swdrafter
Thanks, unfortunately those are on the versions for standard android phones, they don't work with the crystal sky. I need the CS specific ones .

Thanks, unfortunately those are on the versions for standard android phones, they don't work with the crystal sky. I need the CS specific ones .

Not sure what info your using, but the CS never had those DJI Go4 versions formally included in it's firmware upgrades, check out the release notes

The only way to get them on the CS is to side load the apk, why do you need those specific versions of DJI Go4 ?

The CS is a very basic android device that runs android 5.5

I know they weren't included with the firmware, but they were updates available on the Crystal Sky, which would download them and install them, I wish I had saved the downloads but I didn't. I want these versions because they were more stable than the current 4.3.16 is.

The standard android versions don't install on my crystal sky no matter what I try.

I found these 2 files on my CS5.5
My current GO4 version on it is v4.3.4
L:\Android\data\dji.go.v4\files\Download\dji.go.v4.cs_31839.apk 2018-09-18 (v4.3.0?) 224 MB
L:\Android\data\dji.go.v4\files\Download\dji.go.v4.cs_34757.apk 2018-12-04 (v4.3.4?) 229 MB

How to manually update the GO4 app on the CrystalSky.

Last edited:
Oh wow you have some old versions! Is there any way you can send me both of these these?! I would be eternally grateful! I don't have them because I wiped my crystal sky after 4.3.16 was released.

Thanks

Jason

I found these 2 files on my CS5.5
My current GO4 version on it is v4.3.4
L:\Android\data\dji.go.v4\files\Download\dji.go.v4.cs_31839.apk 2018-09-18 (v4.3.0?) 224 MB
L:\Android\data\dji.go.v4\files\Download\dji.go.v4.cs_34757.apk 2018-12-04 (v4.3.4?) 229 MB

How to manually update the GO4 app on the CrystalSky.

Thanks for those! I can't download them as I think you need to give me permission, I sent you a DM with my email address to share with.

Hello I have a CS but have lost the maps I have dji go 4 v4.3.16 I have tried to update to v4.4.54 managed to down load file but that’s it, it won’t upload to new version?
I can only assume that it CS only works on old versio? Could you tell me where I can obtain old version?

thanks

Well it seems that at least one good thing has come out of remote ID. I dug my CS 7.85 out of storage today and there was an update that included an updated v4.3.60 go4 app.
Haven't flown the old M2P for months but after some initial testing today, after charging a few batteries, it all seems nicely stable including the CS. I'll do some more flying in a few days, if all goes well I think again about retiring the M2P and CS...

Reactions: MAVE (Little bird)
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000