Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 App Disconnected

onebyjuan

Reactions
Below are bullet items of what we have / have done:
- App installed on iphone 6 plus ios 10.3.1
- App installed on ipad air ios 10.3.1
- App installed on Huawei GR 5
- Sequence of power on tested are: remote, app, drone; app remote, drone; drone, remote, app; remote, drone, app; and others
- Disconnected cable provided and used external usb cables for iphone and android
- Deleted and reinstalled app
- Deleted previous DJI app

Tried the first time:
When we tried this for the first time, had issues connecting app to the drone. Drone was fully charged and got connected ~70% of dron e battery life. Setup was done, updates installed and was able to fly the drone.

Second try
Next power on, same issue....took some time before app connected to the drone. Was able to fly at low altitude with no issues using same cable, same iphone, same location

3rd attempt:
3rd power on, app does not connect to drone. drone battery almost depleted, i tried clicking find drone. App suddenly connected could not attempt to fly as power was low.

4th attempt:
App does not connect. All cable variations tested. At full drone battery, tested flight without app, flight was successful but without view of camera while in flight.

Need help to resolve.

Thanks

When you tested a different cable the original was disconnected from the side port of the remote correct? Or did you leave that in and use the bottom port?

I tried both combinations and also tried different sequences of plugging and unplugging...no luck...

Sent an email to dji...this is the first reply i got

Do you see any error message on the app when it is trying to connect?
If yes please send us a screenshot or photo so we can check and see.

Answer is no error as it is not connected and shared a screenshot. Lets see how dji resolves but open to help if anyone know how to solve

Without the android debugging on iphone...dont think i can try that route

Had a webchat that requested some resets....none have worked.

Looks like going to rma...BUT now that i am outside of the country...rma is becoming difficult. Email reply is very very slow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green