DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 app not responding

marcorasi1960

Reactions
I fly a Mavic 2 Zoom with a DJI Smart Controller. I am having problems with the DJI Go 4 app. Often it does not respond and it can take me 5 to 10 minutes of repeated rebooting before it finally responds and I can fly. Sometimes the app crashes while the aircraft is in flight. I have the latest software installed. I keep my internal storage and SD card clean, by deleting all videos and pics and clearing cache as soon as I move the pics to my laptop. What else can I do?

I fly a Mavic 2 Zoom with a DJI Smart Controller. I am having problems with the DJI Go 4 app. Often it does not respond and it can take me 5 to 10 minutes of repeated rebooting before it finally responds and I can fly. Sometimes the app crashes while the aircraft is in flight. I have the latest software installed. I keep my internal storage and SD card clean, by deleting all videos and pics and clearing cache as soon as I move the pics to my laptop. What else can I do?
Have you tried a factory reset?

I have not. Thanks for the tip. I will try that. I read online that it's a very simple thing to do:

"Plug your drone to your computer via USB cable and turn it on by pressing the Power button. Then click on the Mavic 2 Pro icon to select it. Afterward, click on the FirmwareUpdate. Next, click on the Factory Reset button in order to restore the device to Factory Settings."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929