DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 doesnt exist in my tablets appstore

The tablet you need must have Android 5.0 or higher and WiFi. 3G / 4G is useful but not required.

I recommend a maximum size of 8 ". Larger tablets are bulky. I use a Huawei Mediapad t3 8 "with 1280x800pix. It is inexpensive and handy.

Last edited:
Reactions: antonisgiannoulis
The tablet you need must have Android 5.0 or higher and WiFi. 3G / 4G is useful but not required.

I recommend a maximum size of 8 ". Larger tablets are bulky. I use a Huawei Mediapad t3 8 "with 1280x800pix. It is inexpensive and handy.
what is the use of the wifi and a 3G or 4G signal. It is not used by the controller. I have my wifi switched of and no simcard in the tablet. Not a problem at all.

what is the use of the wifi and a 3G or 4G signal. It is not used by the controller. I have my wifi switched of and no simcard in the tablet. Not a problem at all.

The DJI Smart controller does not have 3/4 g and works great. Any updates can be made when hooked up to wifi. Maps can be downloaded for the area where you will be flying ahead of time, and if you really want real time maps, you can setup your cell phone as a hotspot and connect the SC to it via wifi. Many folks put their phone in airplane mode anyway while using it so interruptions don't happen. I have traveled to several different places with my M2Z, and just downloaded the maps ahead of time and it works great.

Reactions: antonisgiannoulis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky