DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 FOR ANDROID WON'T OPEN

Rmcolon

Reactions
Has been a long time since I fly my Mavic 2 Pro. I charge the batteries, the controller and drive to my flying spot. Surprise...DJI GO 4 won't open. Every time I try to open, it closes. I don't feel very comfortable with Lichi. Anyone has experiment this situation?

Has been a long time since I fly my Mavic 2 Pro. I charge the batteries, the controller and drive to my flying spot. Surprise...DJI GO 4 won't open. Every time I try to open, it closes. I don't feel very comfortable with Lichi. Anyone has experiment this situation?
Do you have an Android phone or tablet and you've allowed it to auto-update to the latest version of Android?
If so you need to download the latest version of DJI Go 4 to work with the new version of Android.

Do you have an Android phone or tablet and you've allowed it to auto-update to the latest version of Android?
If so you need to download the latest version of DJI Go 4 to work with the new version of Android.

Hi. Actually, both my phone and my tablet has the latest update of Android software. I just downloaded the installation file from DJI. I will try that now. Thanks.

I had the same problem when I got my new Samsung S22 phone. DJI helped me solve the problem. They finally upgraded the Go4 app. Uninstall Go4 and reinstall it. It worked for me. Good luck

I had the same problem when I got my new Samsung S22 phone. DJI helped me solve the problem. They finally upgraded the Go4 app. Uninstall Go4 and reinstall it. It worked for me. Good luck

Thanks for the info. I'm soooo lazy... It was so simple. I went to the DJI website and download the APK for the update. Now is working fine. Flying weekend ahead!

after updating my phone to the S22 I'm getting the same problems with the App I installed from Google play. I will now uninstall it & try downloading the APK from dji & see how that goes..

Many had that problem. As above, it should take care of the problem.

Unfortunately it still doesnt work properly on many Android 13 devices (possibly any of them).
Although it opens video feed is laggy and unusable, maybe 2 seconds of video per 30 seconds of grey screen.

Plenty of people complaining on the DJI Mavic 2 forum but ultimately DJI don't care - its abandonware.

Be sure and delete the old DJI Go4 app before downloading again.

Still doesn't help on Android 13 on many devices. Its the app itself broken (Because litchi and DD work fine)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661