DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 Funny Screen I can't get out of

caleb1

Reactions
While flying my Mavic Pro Platinum with the controller and the DJI GO 4 app on android, I think I hit something that I have no idea what I did and the screen on the app goes to a screen showing nothing but the camera and a little battery indicator in the upper left corner. The only thing I can do from there is tilt the camera.

I don't know how I got to this screen and how to get out of it. Does anyone know how I can exit this screen and get back to the main flight screen?

Thanks in advance.

While flying my Mavic Pro Platinum with the controller and the DJI GO 4 app on android, I think I hit something that I have no idea what I did and the screen on the app goes to a screen showing nothing but the camera and a little battery indicator in the upper left corner. The only thing I can do from there is tilt the camera.

I don't know how I got to this screen and how to get out of it. Does anyone know how I can exit this screen and get back to the main flight screen?

Thanks in advance.

You might be in full screen mode.Try swiping down from the top. (or vice versa to re-enter full screen mode)

Reactions: caleb1
You might be in full screen mode.Try swiping down from the top. (or vice versa to re-enter full screen mode)
Thanks for the reply. That's probably it. I will try next time I fly probably tomorrow.

How do I get in to full screen so I can test getting out of it?

Thanks.

Try tapping the real time video feed on the screen. Or is it a double tap. ? Hmm...
Where and what is the "real time video feed"???

I am very new to all this stuff.

When fire up your Mavic and connect to it via the DJIGO4 app there is a real time video feed that is presented within the DJIGO4 App.

It shows one what the camera is seeing in real time.

When fire up your Mavic and connect to it via the DJIGO4 app there is a real time video feed that is presented within the DJIGO4 App.

It shows one what the camera is seeing in real time.
Ah ok.

I will try tapping it or double tapping it next time I fly (tomorrow) and report back here.

When you are in the app, swipe up for Full Screen (which was where you apparently went into to) and swipe down to get out. You can test it without being connected to your Mavic. Just open the app and try it out.

When you are in the app, swipe up for Full Screen (which was where you apparently went into to) and swipe down to get out. You can test it without being connected to your Mavic. Just open the app and try it out.
Thanks.
I'm sorry I have seemed to mid read @lisadoc 's post it said to swipe up from the bottom.
Thanks again.

Yes it was full screen mode and swiping down from the top fixed it.

Thanks everyone for the help.

If you have iOS version 11.3, remember to use two fingers to swipe up or down to enter/exit full screen mode. It took me a while to figure this out!

Thanks for the info, I'm using Android though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu