DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI go 4 in iPad0s 13.3

I have a 10.5" iPad Pro running Ver. 13.3, and DJI Go4 works well.

One change that I do not like - from Ver 12.xxx - is the action when I use my Apple SD Card reader. In the past, you just had to access your Home screen, plug the reader into the Lightning port, and after a second or so, the Photos App would open showing you all of the images/videos on the card. Not anymore though - as far as I can tell anyway.

For some reason, Apple has decided to go with more of a Windows feel, requiring you to open the Files App. You then select the SD card on the left, select the images/videos you want to import, and you then direct them to your Photos App. It's clunky now IMO, and a step backwards as far as convenience goes.

C'est la vie - as they say. I guess 'progress' is subjective...

Thanks, I tend to leave the SD card in the drone and use a USB cable from the drone to the computer. The SD insertion and removal on the drone doesn't feel that sturdy and it raises a concern that the SD is not well seated. Happy flying.

My mini 4 works fine.
I spent USD130 for a used mini 4 a week ago. It turned out to be a good investment.
I used to use my iPhone 7 to fly. iPad is much better. Hard to say how much better, but I won’t go back to iPhone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580