DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 OFFLINE MAPS

Palliz

Reactions
Having trouble with my offline maps - hoping for help with input please. Please see attached screen savers for details of App config & offline map problem.
1. Current App firmware etc
2. What should be showing - OFFLINE MAP - taken from other DJI GO 4 App screen shot ( not mine )
3. My own DJI GO App screen shot showing NO offline map
Can't be sure but seem to remember having the Offline map option before - can anyone tell me if this particular App version 4.1.3 does have the offline map available & somehow I deleted?
Thanks

Attachments

• DJI GO 4 APP DETAILS.JPG
    DJI GO 4 APP DETAILS.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 56
  • dji go app maps.JPG
    dji go app maps.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20181023-094106.jpg
    Screenshot_20181023-094106.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 56
Hiii... my friend,
I just want to share my way to have offline map on dji go 4 app:
1. Open dji go 4 app
2. Go to top right corner menu on the dji go4 app
3. Chose offline maps and bring the box on map the area that I want to download.
4. Download the map and save it.

The downloaded map will automatically pops up on the maps box when I fly offline in that area.

Hiii... my friend,
I just want to share my way to have offline map on dji go 4 app:
1. Open dji go 4 app
2. Go to top right corner menu on the dji go4 app
3. Chose offline maps and bring the box on map the area that I want to download.
4. Download the map and save it.

The downloaded map will automatically pops up on the maps box when I fly offline in that area.

Yeah ok - as I stated I am running App version 4.1.3 Offline Maps is not in the menu - I think that option must be on a more up to date version of DJI GO 4 ?
Thanks

Ahhh.... my apologize... I did not read your message attemtively. I was thinking that you are on the latest app.
As long as I remember, I had no offline map when I was running app version 4.1.3

Ahhh.... my apologize... I did not read your message attemtively. I was thinking that you are on the latest app.
As long as I remember, I had no offline map when I was running app version 4.1.3
Yeah - thanks - figured it out yesterday - went flying & maps came up automatically. My Android had an update which allowed DJI GO 4 to crash the maps & override my blocking APP update for DJI! HAve my Mavic where I want it & don't want updates on the App due to restrictions etc
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird