DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI go 4 update

?
He can't update, that's why he is seeing this message. That's why he asked. Confused by your answer.
But it's discussed in the forum already.

Reactions: Mavic Mike 2
?
He can't update, that's why he is seeing this message. That's why he asked. Confused by your answer.
But it's discussed in the forum already.
After updating I continued to get the same notification. Yes I was updated. Just clicked don’t show again. Done deal.

I would advise you to wait until the SC advises you to update. If you can't then you will need to download it yourself which will require say Amazon app store as the recommended method.
This link and this one regarding installing apps on a smart controller may help. I would advise patience and wait until you are advised the update is available. I don't use any social media so have no idea why I would want Facebook on my SC so can't really advise more. In view of the recent early January debacle with the SC .650 update I would be wary of force feeding anything onto my SC until some provenance was established.

What, Amazon store??

You just download the apk through the lightning browser and install it.
Done.

Had no problems before doing this. This time I will wait, because I dont see any reason to update, everything is fine with .28 so far.
But dji is giving us a warning thag you need version 32 for Facebook or something, so I guess they give us the update very soon, everything else would make no sense

Reactions: Mavic Mike 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01