DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 will not update to 4.1.5

Samson 811970

Reactions
Hi all... I have version 4.1.3 installed and there have been two updates since then... In the play store, the current version is 4.1.5...i have no option to update...it just has buttons to "uninstall" and "open".

Anyone else experience this?

Not here. Mine updated just fine. What device do you have? Uninstall and reinstall if you really want 4.1.5.

BTW, no need to post two threads.

Not here. Mine updated just fine. What device do you have? Uninstall and reinstall if you really want 4.1.5.

BTW, no need to post two threads.
I have galaxy S8, all Android updates installed...

I thought about u installing, but I didn't want to lose my flight data... Didn't know if deleting would erase it.

BTW- no need to flash your badge officer, I posted a second thread as I found this forum specifically discussing the apps after I posted in the general forum... This was a better place for my post. I figured I could delete the other thread I created...i couldn't see how... Terribly sorry...

No worries. Maybe the moderators will delete the duplicate.

Could you copy the flight data to another folder then copy back after reinstall? I think that would work.

No worries. Maybe the moderators will delete the duplicate.

Could you copy the flight data to another folder then copy back after reinstall? I think that would work.
I can give that a shot... Not that it's a huge deal, but for some reason I get a warm fuzzy knowing that data is there...

Hi Samson, I have the same issue. Google play store won't let me upgrade, just open or uninstall. Did you fix the issue without having to uninstall and reinstall?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird