DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4,

503pilot

Reactions
I'm beginning to use my new Smartcontroller and have discovered that my flights are not showing up on my DJI GO 4 history, does anyone have a suggestion on how to correct this?

I'm beginning to use my new Smartcontroller and have discovered that my flights are not showing up on my DJI GO 4 history, does anyone have a suggestion on how to correct this?

I guess I have never looked at HISTORY. But there is a bug, well, two in the way DATES are recorded. Some dates are recorded in 2013, yes, SIX YEARS ago. That might mean the system can't deal with those older dates or they are showing up in your history much earlier than you expect. The other date bug seems to show images, at least in my case, as from the date of my last flights, not the current date. So for me, flights taken on March 20 showed up with dates of March 8. That might also cause issues with history or where flights show up.

Again, this might not be the issue but it could be. DJI is aware and working on an update.

Some have found that manually setting the time/date just before flying might fix it as long as you don't turn off the controller.

F22,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge of this bug.
I checked the far end of my feed and indeed all of my recent flights are recorded as 2013.

Reactions: ff22
I guess I have never looked at HISTORY. But there is a bug, well, two in the way DATES are recorded. Some dates are recorded in 2013, yes, SIX YEARS ago. That might mean the system can't deal with those older dates or they are showing up in your history much earlier than you expect. The other date bug seems to show images, at least in my case, as from the date of my last flights, not the current date. So for me, flights taken on March 20 showed up with dates of March 8. That might also cause issues with history or where flights show up.

Again, this might not be the issue but it could be. DJI is aware and working on an update.

Some have found that manually setting the time/date just before flying might fix it as long as you don't turn off the controller.
The only work around I found is to connect the Smart Controller to your phones hot-spot while flying the controller then embeds the correct data

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica