DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4__4.2.12

Has anyone sideloaded or currently running 4.1.15? If so does the map and WiFi work correctly with the older version?

Hi ksmusa,

Thanks for the response. I guess I will have to wait for the official release. No big deal but I would really like to use an OTG cable with my Spark. I will continue using WiFi when using my Spark and an OTG cable when I fly my Mavic.

Hopefully Moverio will chime in an give me an estimate of when Epson will release 4.2.12.

I see you are in Carmel, CA, I am in Morgan Hill, CA. Have a great day.

Thanks again, ~Bill

Thank you! Have a great day. Carmel and San Fran for work.

Do I need to install APKpure app loader before I can sideload their DJI GO 4 4.2.XX.xapk?

take 4.2.14 now. 4.2.12 was a laggy disaster. Yes you need the app loader. You can uninstall it after if you wish.

Hi Davo,

Thanks for your help. I was able to get everything loaded and working. I downloaded 4.2.14 as you suggested. I made one short test flight in my yard and it appears to be working as expected using the OTG cable. There is a slight lag but not bad at all. I did get some sort of a nag about a weak password. I set a new password and all kinds of new problems appeared. Had to reset the Spark then re-link the controller, a total cluster. All back to working just need to apologize to my wife for all the new words I came up with for DJI. I cannot believe they release crap like this without proper documentation or checkout on their part. I searched this password problem and there are all sorts of people having issues and not much help from DJI. Time for a glass of wine or two.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead