DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI-GO android app available

Uninstall now. That is from dji.NET! Not dji.com. This was in the PhantomPilots forum. Another reason a separate forum like this shouldn't exist.
Why do we NOT need a separate forum??

Update is now live on the play store.
Great timing.... I'll get that straight on the phone...

At least then in the next year I'll be able to bloody fly the thing :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Has anyone got problems running the go app on android for the mavic? I see on google play there are many bad reviews about the android version of go ... i have the S6 edge phone and now very worried that its going to be a problem.... please dont make me buy an iphone dji.... !!

Sent from my SM-G925I using MavicPilots mobile app

Let us know if you have problems Issac and thanks for testing the bugs for us ;)

Has anyone got problems running the go app on android for the mavic? I see on google play there are many bad reviews about the android version of go ... i have the S6 edge phone and now very worried that its going to be a problem.... please dont make me buy an iphone dji.... !!

Some far a Note 4 and a S7Edge have worked flawlessly for me.

I have the new DJI Go app on my S7 Edge and it opens and runs ok... but I don't have my Mavic yet to see if it actually works.

I'm hoping it works with Android devices, My battery warmer also has an Android interface so save me carrying extra equipment.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
DJI Go app not listed at all in Play store at the moment.

Glitch I guess?

DJI Go app not listed at all in Play store at the moment.

Glitch I guess?

I see the app when I look for it. Keep in mind, the app store will only show apps that will work on your device. Maybe it won't work on your device? Or maybe it was just a glitch?

Hi all
Just to let you know i have been running my samsung S7 on dji go android with no problems at all it opens everytime and works fantastic

Sent from my SM-G930F using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi mate
Just to let you know i have been running my samsung s7 on dji go without any problems at all

Sent from my SM-G930F using MavicPilots mobile app

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan