DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 App Crashes Every time I open flight records.... solution????

JerseyDroner1

Jersey Droner
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Reposted this to make my issue more clear. I really need some help.. I don't know if any of this could be related so here goes.

A month ago my smart controller started telling me its internal memory was full. I had the same SD card I always have had in it and set as default, but it said there was no memory. I reset the remote to factory (with SD card out) and made sure it was updated once it reset.

Now I realize that every time I go to flight records the app crashes. My info comes up and seconds later the app crashes. This was a problem because DJI wanted me to sync flight records for a warranty repair. They did the repair anyway, but now I would like to be able to view my records.

Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue?

Just last night the controller started telling me the SD card is corrupt.. I installed a new one... same issue..

Reposted this to make my issue more clear. I really need some help.. I don't know if any of this could be related so here goes.

A month ago my smart controller started telling me its internal memory was full. I had the same SD card I always have had in it and set as default, but it said there was no memory. I reset the remote to factory (with SD card out) and made sure it was updated once it reset.

Now I realize that every time I go to flight records the app crashes. My info comes up and seconds later the app crashes. This was a problem because DJI wanted me to sync flight records for a warranty repair. They did the repair anyway, but now I would like to be able to view my records.

Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue?

Just last night the controller started telling me the SD card is corrupt.. I installed a new one... same issue..
Have you tired reformatting the SD card in the drone?

Have you tired reformatting the SD card in the drone?
Im not even turning the drone on. Could that be the problem? I didnt think that was necessary. THat cant be necessary because DJI has my mavic2pro right now and was asking me to sync my flight records from smart controller. I do format the SD in the drone often.. I am trying to sync flight records that are on my smart controller...

Last edited:
Can't understand why the app would crash, but if you still need the flight records, to send to DJI you can use the file browser on the SC, and download them to a SD card inserted to the SC. This is slower but would give you the ability I believe to get the specific flight record to then send to DJI via email. They are not too large so you should be able to attach it in an email.

Paul C

Reactions: Thomas B
DJI "repaired" my drone without logs.. after telling me I was getting a new camera on my own drone, they sent me a reman.... never again... It does seem new, but now I have to pay for another NLD activation key and register again with FAA... NO more hot pixels in my camera for now...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennismavicair1