DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 app keeps nagging

vjslof

Reactions
I just keep ignoring this message every time. Would it hurt to give DJI some more information about my hardware? I don't really care about after-sale services. What parts of my device (Mavic Pro) are not activated? I just press Cancel and continue and fly around. Flight distance is set 5000 m max and 500 m vertically. Haven't noticed any restrictions as of yet.
IMG_6601kopie.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6601kopie.jpg
    IMG_6601kopie.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 27
I think there is no warranty that i can claim for this secondhand bird. Could be of the 2 new batteries hmmmm. there is warranty on them but only for half a year i believe.

Hmmmm Used bird?
I would not do it!
It might be the first drone to have ever committed a murder. That could be why the previous owner didn't turn that feature on.
If you allow access now, The evidence of the dastardly deed could be transferred to authorities
and the Lethal injection possibility is thrust upon you.
I would add a stealth coating to the drone for both Radar and radio signals, Burn memory cards after every use, ONLY fly at night and in brief bursts, then move to a new place. STICK and MOVE if you will. Your safety and security is of the utmost importance! :D

Reactions: hherbson