DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 App Screen Shots

kilomikebravo

Reactions
I got tired of having to power up the bird, controller, and phone just to look for a given setting so I created this PDF file. I may have missed a screen or two, hopefully not, but perhaps it will help others, too.

KB

Attachments

• m2p-go4-screenshots_REV2.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I got tired of having to power up the bird, controller, and phone just to look for a given setting so I created this PDF file. I may have missed a screen or two, hopefully not, but perhaps it will help others, too.

KB
Thanks for providing such a helpful reference for people. You continue to be a credit to the community. :)

That's very kind of you to say, Elton.

Odds are, we're not alone in needing such a reference so hopefully, quite a few folks will be able to use it. Just wish I had posted it on the General M2 board rather than here but, it'll probably get passed around.

Again, thanks for the kind words, especially coming from another Swabbie. :)

KB

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
That's very kind of you to say, Elton.

Odds are, we're not alone in needing such a reference so hopefully, quite a few folks will be able to use it. Just wish I had posted it on the General M2 board rather than here but, it'll probably get passed around.

Again, thanks for the kind words, especially coming from another Swabbie. :)

KB
I'll post a link if you want me to.

I downloaded it as a quick reference because it's great API gouge.

I went thru Aviation Pre-Flight Indoc back when it was still in Pensacola, where it should have stayed... ;)

Sorry noob error for my media Album as it was private...anyways I've posted it as a new thread in the MP (not MP2) Catagory and if anyone wishes to browse the vid's thems here here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson