DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 App

Towlem

Reactions
Is anyone else having an issue with the Sync function of DJI Go4 since the latest update...My iPad updated two days ago and now it will not complete a sync...stops at about 98% and gives message “Sync Failed”. whereas my iPhone, I have not updated the app and it syncs just fine.?

The app update was probably because of the new IOS 12 update. Which I am sure both of you have done, because why would you want updated software on a retired OS version? Maybe its a firmware issue?
I always say, If you update anything, update EVERYTHING.
Check for firmware updates, IOS updates and DJI Go 4 updates.

That explains why us androids didn't get 4.3.1. Still, I'd like it to stop crashing on my HTC 10 AND Samsung Tab S3. Tab E wasn't stable either, but it never was even with my P3.

It could be caching that's triggering it. Prior to installing SD cards for caching, it would stop due to running out of space.

The app update was probably because of the new IOS 12 update. Which I am sure both of you have done, because why would you want updated software on a retired OS version? Maybe its a firmware issue?
I always say, If you update anything, update EVERYTHING.
Check for firmware updates, IOS updates and DJI Go 4 updates.
Nope - only the iPad was updated to the latest DJI Go4... no update to IOS on either phone or iPad..... so I have to connect it be a DJI Go4 app update issue.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123