Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 on Smart Controller with SD Card

Reactions
I'm trying to edit some of my footage on the Go's app inbuilt editor but it doesn't see the SD Card I have inserted. Has anyone have any experience with this? I can use the controller to view the files and play them back but when I open the Go 4 to edit the footage, it doesn't see the SD Card???

wingtraveler

Reactions
I'm trying to edit some of my footage on the Go's app inbuilt editor but it doesn't see the SD Card I have inserted. Has anyone have any experience with this? I can use the controller to view the files and play them back but when I open the Go 4 to edit the footage, it doesn't see the SD Card???
i just purchase the air 2 sc combo pack i also am confused on the sd card stuff i insert the card 64 gb into the drone and it records pics and video when i look on the sc in settings it shows the sd card but when i use the same card in the sc it doesnt see the card and i can not record to the card am i able to use just a card in the sc and be able to record on it or is it only in the drone also when i insert the card in the sc it asked to (default) store on the card and choose yes it restarts but when i record or take pics it doesnt record to it so yes i am also very confused on what that sd slot does

DoomMeister

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have the same situation on another drone system. The camera will use SD cards up to 128 GB in size using exFAT format, but the controller that uses a built in Android tablet can only use SD cards up to 32 GB using FAT32 format. You are very likely seeing the same issue here.