DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4

Timdelta

Reactions
My Mavic Platinum is coming next week, do I need to download DJI GO 4 for the iPhone? I see it is $14.99, is it somehow included when I get the Mavic? Seems like a simple question and I would think it would've been asked but I can't see it anywhere. Thanks to all

My Mavic Platinum is coming next week, do I need to download DJI GO 4 for the iPhone? I see it is $14.99, is it somehow included when I get the Mavic? Seems like a simple question and I would think it would've been asked but I can't see it anywhere. Thanks to all
It should be free, DJI does not charge for it.

GO4 is free of charge!

Thanks much, I see it for $$ on the Apple app store, guess I will wait and see what I get next week.

Thanks much, I see it for $$ on the Apple app store, guess I will wait and see what I get next week.

Just curious, can you post a screenshot from what you are seeing on the Apple store?

Reactions: Bunny Too
Thank you. I went to get the screen shot and I see it is free. Who the H... knows what I was looking at. I would have been happy to swear that it was $14.99. Thanks for the help everyone.

Also if you have an iPad then the DJI GS Pro app is also free but some in app extras that cost?

The DJI ap is free to me on andriod but the litchi app wants 14.99 maybe you were looking at that one

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d