DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji go4app

Reactions
Everytime i try to launch the go4 app ,it trys to make me sign in or sign up...neither of which im not able to do..and its running a commercial that says. "Easy controll , smart editor ,global view.....its done this with several android devices i downloaded the go4 app at the official site and other sites ....what am i doing wrong
Mavic pro platinum

Everytime i try to launch the go4 app ,it trys to make me sign in or sign up...neither of which im not able to do.. ....what am i doing wrong
You need to work out why you can't sign in.
Once ypu sign in, things should run properly.

You need to work out why you can't sign in.
Once ypu sign in, things should run properly.
Iv tried to sign in it says invalid email orincorrect password...iv changed passwords email addresses and still nothing but the commercial

Iv got a new problem...I recently hit another tree and broke my gimbal ribbon cable I ordered and installed a new one....I didn't pay close enough attention to the do it myself vjdeo and tried to plug the ribbon cable into the forward vision censor connector about 5 times bending a few of the prongs and after connecting it to the proper connector now I have no control over the gimbal .....would a new gimbal ribbon cable properly installed fix this

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tienvn1904