DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles are back in Store again!

Fahr

Reactions
Just checked the store availability just now, they're AVAILABLE again (don't know what's going on)

... probably helpful to say which store you checked as stock availability is by country ...

Reactions: GBDW
They are still showing as out of stock in the US.

89b5c28b8b3aa3a07b27a51c3c1741c7.jpg

... probably helpful to say which store you checked as stock availability is by country ...

Thanks, I'm in the UK and the DJI store which I checked said available a few hours ago, but just a few minutes ago before writing this it said unavailable !!
I can just apologise and suggest to check it regularly as it seems they're doing it in a small batches preventing bad publicity perhaps?

They are still showing as out of stock in the US.

Thanks, I'm in the UK and the DJI store which I checked said available a few hours ago, but just a few minutes ago before writing this it said unavailable !!
I can just apologise and suggest to check it regularly as it seems they're doing it in a small batches preventing bad publicity perhaps?

Just out of curiosity I checked the DJI Googles page on 15/5. They were available for pre-order with delivery for mid-June, so I ordered them. A few hours later I got the "in stock reminder" email. I checked back and found they were back to signing up for notifications.
I think DJI are being responsible with the ordering process; allowing a specific number of orders per batch rather than making impossible promises as they did with the Mavic.

The upshot is if you wait for the email, you likely miss a pre-order block allocation.

What I really want to do is link stereo cameras to my Mavic, view through a HTC Vive, and control the Mavic with the Vive controllers. :)

Yeah.. got notified on Monday and bought them immediately (Germany) :) Now again not available..

Reactions: Aeomer
Just out of curiosity I checked the DJI Googles page on 15/5. They were available for pre-order with delivery for mid-June, so I ordered them. A few hours later I got the "in stock reminder" email. I checked back and found they were back to signing up for notifications.
I think DJI are being responsible with the ordering process; allowing a specific number of orders per batch rather than making impossible promises as they did with the Mavic.

The upshot is if you wait for the email, you likely miss a pre-order block allocation.

What I really want to do is link stereo cameras to my Mavic, view through a HTC Vive, and control the Mavic with the Vive controllers. :)
100% agree with you, you're right.

I got the email notification sometime in the middle of the night on 5/15 and when I saw the email later that morning I clicked on the link and placed my order. So I guess it all depends on how many they have available and how many people place their orders.....it wouldn't hurt to have the "In Stock Reminder" set up...

Reactions: Fahr
Just got a text from DPD delivering my Goggles on Monday 22nd May, well done DJI on time. UK. Ordered 24/04/17 direct from DJI.

Reactions: Fahr
Just got a text from DPD delivering my Goggles on Monday 22nd May, well done DJI on time. UK. Ordered 24/04/17 direct from DJI.
I got the same email from DPD - ordered on 15th May. It looks like a batch are all being delivered on the same day :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121