DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Corrective Lens

gixermark

Reactions
Genuine DJI Goggle Corrective lenses / +4.0D strength.

If you struggle to focus with standard goggle lens these are a must for you.

Dji suggests you go up by +1 re prescription Diopter ( example Left eye +1.5 / Right eye +1.5 = +3.0 .... you need 4.0 )

Sold Goggles ( 1 week old! ) so these are for sale as not required.

UK sale only!1521213834357.jpg1521213842451.jpg

Dji suggests you go up by +1 re prescription Diopter ( example Left eye +1.5 / Right eye +1.5 = +3.0 .... you need 4.0 )
I believe that is incorrect. Left/right eyes needing 1.5 will need diopter of 2.5 for corrective lenses for the goggles.

Where did you get the idea that you add them together for both eyes?

MIke

I use these lenses on my goggles and they are excellent. However it is only +1 on your prescription.
So my eyes are 1.5 so the corrective lenses I use are 2.5

option 3, go to Amazon or the local store and buy a pair of oversized readers.
I got a pair for $9, diopter +3, and wear them comfortably while using the goggles.

And, if you want to try a different strength, another $9.

And, if someone wants to use your goggles, you don't have to remove the lenses. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NGU5SAK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

61iGsVq2wVL._SX522_.jpg

Tired of using my readers that get in the way when putting on the goggles. Ordered the DJI corrective lenses to end the grief! I will post when I can do a decent review on them. No where do you see how to mount them on the goggles on DJI site or in youtube.

They fit right over the existing lens. There is a little area around the lens for a small friction fit edge. The fit is perfect. You can't muck it up. It's like putting in the battery, there is only one way to do it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc