DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles delivery - Excitment rising ?

**** that sucks!! Lets hope it's something simple and not yet another example of the time quality control displayed by DJI!

What happens when you try to charge them? What do you see when you press the power button once?
To clarify, they work fine, but when I plug them in, the orange light doesn't come on the headband. They took on no charge in the hour that was plugged in.

Sorry to hear this news :(

Let us know how you make out with support.

DJI emailed me today at 4PM PDT that order shipped, placed order 2017-04-24 18:41:59 (UTC). Went online, FEDEX tracking number assigned but not searchable yet (1 hour after email notification).
5/25 Update @ 6PM PDT: FEDEX estimated delivery 5/30/2017 by end of day (Atlanta to Northern California)

Last edited:
Received email from DJI after inquiring about my shipment, told me sorry for delay, should be sent out today. Still no update on shipment from website though. It's interesting some people that ordered during 2nd round last week from Newegg have already received theirs. I think DJI has some more hiccups to work out in their shipping department. Even if they arrive 2 weeks later, it's still better than the shipping delays with the Mavic. It will be interesting to see how the shipping works on the spark when introduced on Wednesday.

For completeness I am reporting that mine arrived at the door 10 minutes ago. I hope you all get your, soon.

DJI emailed me today at 4PM PDT that order shipped, placed order 2017-04-24 18:41:59 (UTC). Went online, FEDEX tracking number assigned but not searchable yet (1 hour after email notification).
5/25 Update @ 6PM PDT: FEDEX estimated delivery 5/30/2017 by end of day (Atlanta to Northern California)
Sat at warehouse "waiting for a label" one day. Second day it's only moved from Atlanta to AUSTELL, GA and the ship date has slipped to 5/31. Apparently DJI uses the cheapest FedEx shipping method - FedSlow???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent