DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles doesn't recognise 64gb sd card

Fahr

Reactions
After a lot of different tries finally I managed to sort it out; the problem is the goggles doesn't read sd card's exFAT format, so I downloaded freeware ver of "Easeus Partion Master" and converted the format of sd card from exFAT to FAT32 and set it as "PRIMARY"(this is very important", now everything working fine.

That's only natural. With the OSs being Linux and exFAT being proprietary, exFAT will naturally not be supported.

Before ordering the 64gb sd card I contacted DJI customer services live chat and asked what the max size of card the Goggles take they said 64gb so even they didn't know about 64gb sd card is exFAT which won't work on Goggles Linux?!

Mavic should be Linux, so should the RC, and the Goggles. The monitor on the P4P+ is Android.
I just googled "does exFat sd card works on linux?" the first listed said exFAT is ideal for Linux!! so I don't know why you say exFAT won't work with Linux, will you please send me a link about it?

I just googled "does exFat sd card works on linux?" the first listed said exFAT is ideal for Linux!! so I don't know why you say exFAT won't work with Linux, will you please send me a link about it?
I have no link on it. I know Linux was open source and exFAT is proprietary, so I know it used to not support it in the past.

If you search the max sd card for Mavic you'll see it's 64gb, and I take it you already know any sd card over 32gb is exFAT which can only be formatted to NTFS or exFAT and as I said DJI told me the Goggles take max 64gb so they didn't know this, anyway I managed to format my 64gb exFAT to FAT32 and it works fine and I also have exFAT 64gb card in Mavic which also works fine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest