DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles & Mavic Sling Bag – Now Available!

Advexure

Reactions
We are happy to announce the all new DJI Goggles & Mavic Sling Bag which is now IN STOCK and shipping from Advexure.

Buy DJI Goggles & Mavic – Sling Carry Bag - $79

Overall the design of this bag is top notch and very high quality. We classify it is a great "day fly bag" when you are heading out for a quick day trip and need to safely transport your Mavic, Goggles and few batteries in a sleek looking bag :cool:

mavic-sling-bag-png.17016
mavic-sling-bag-2-png.17017

mavic-sling-bag-3-png.17018

Space is a bit tight. Comfortably it fits one pair of Goggles, a Mavic, Mavic RC, and two batteries (one in Mavic and one spare). With a bit less wiggle room you can fit an additional 2 batteries for a total of 4.

Here are a few additional images from our first unit unboxing:

mavic-goggles-sling-bag-1-jpg.17202

mavic-goggles-sling-bag-2-jpg.17203

mavic-goggles-sling-bag-3-jpg.17204

mavic-goggles-sling-bag-4-jpg.17205

If you have any questions pertaining to this new bag or would like to see any specific images just give us a shout.

Safe and happy flying to all.
-The Advexure Team

Where do I put my snacks? No seriously, looks like a really neat bag for a day of flying! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Advexure
Where do I put my snacks? No seriously, looks like a really neat bag for a day of flying! Thumbswayup

Lol you eat them before you go! But make sure you don't fly with Cheetos fingers! :D

Reactions: Chadnovz
Lol you eat them before you go! But make sure you don't fly with Cheetos fingers! :D
I had an incindent with the Cheetos Fingers before, the whole controller included the LCD-display became somewhat unreadable and slippery. So beware fellow Mavic-pilots, Cheetos is not the answer to your cravings...

I would really love to buy this from you guys, but just checked and your lowest shipping cost is $287 ish :( That is a bit crazy in my book.

YIKES! Shipping to South Africa. I recommend you email us to take a closer look at that. Something is incorrect there.

Reactions: Laurie1
Can we get a video of this bag?

Reactions: FPVme
I ordered one, but @Advexure you're website is horrible to try order on a mobile device.

I get to the order page, asks for delivery address and billing address and then email and password (which was saved from last time I ordered), then I hit proceed to PayPal, and poof an error that my account has already been setup!

No login screen, no ability to just hit PayPal and go.

Super frustrating. Finally I entered another email I have for work and created ANOTHER account.

That website is clunky and slow. For mobile for sure.

$90 for a bag! I bought those prop cages and used them once. I'm hoping this will be better. I need something I can put both in and take with me.

What would you be looking to see in a video?
Loading and unloading it would be good.

I'd like to see how those headband straps work as well as get a visual of it on someones back...and also a visual of the type of empty pocket space remaining. Thanks!

It's a SUPER expensive. Buy from DJI and wait for free shipping might be worth it. Adding shipping hurts.

They're charging the same $79.99... but shipping is $14.62 vs DJI's $10
I believe DJI ships from California

Last edited:
the shipping cost is the only thing holding me back. Hoping someone gets these in stock locally or with free shipping.

Here's another video:

For those of you with it: do you find it tedious to load and unload/load the headband/goggles/spacer?

Also, what type of material is it? I though it was a leather or faux leather...but in the video I posted above it has a cheaper looking material with a sheen to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent