DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles & Mavic Sling Bag – Now Available!

Here's another video:

For those of you with it: do you find it tedious to load and unload/load the headband/goggles/spacer?

Also, what type of material is it? I though it was a leather or faux leather...but in the video I posted above it has a cheaper looking material with a sheen to it.

The spacer is rubber.

What type of material is the outside of the bag?

I'm not 100% sure what you'd call it but I'd say like a polyester vinyl. Very nice material. I've got a Nike rain jacket of the same material that is water repellant. Have not tried dripping any water on the sling bag but it may be that same repellant material. Don't have any here tonight to test...

Reactions: FPVme
I agree! It's a faux leather and polyester vinyl. Really strong and weather resistant I would say.

The best pet is the zippers are great. Smooth as butter and never stick even when jam packed.

Reactions: Advexure
loading and unloading the goggles is easy and fast.

I do not use the bag for the Mavic and RC, because together with the goggles that makes the bag look small, fat and ugly - so I only store small items (readers, cables, filters etc) in the pocket on the other side

Reactions: TheLightSpeed!
Superb bag. Just got one. Easy to pack. I did order it from DJI together with the Googles. Bag come week after from UK googles in two week time form China. I have got free shipping for both.

Reactions: Advexure
Shipping is $149 to Australia! How much is shipping to Hawaii?

Apologize we just saw this now. Shipping to Hawaii should be $12-20 I would think via USPS. Shoot us a PM or reach out on our live chat and we'll be happy to assist if you are still interested.

What's the weight on the Sling bag? Does it provide any crush protection? I am looking to place this in a backpack but I need protection in case I fall or bang into a tree or wall.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54