DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Question

I use the 'old' Goggles with the M2P. They are okay but not great, too heavy and not stellar picture quality. But the concept is super-great and useful for my amateur videography (in 1080p).

Reactions: hychewright
Hello, I have a Mavic Pro and looking at the DJI Goggles.

You can use the first model white goggles, or the pater black RE (racing edition) goggles then.
The M1P is the ONLY DJI drone that can utilise all of the goggles features too.

I have the RE goggles, but don't use them a lot, prefer letting others use them for a FPV experience while I fly with the usual device (ipad mini4).
The occusync connection allows dual viewing.

They can make some people unsteady on your feet first times, even a bit sick if you can be prone to a bit of travel sickness etc . . . same for others getting FPV experience, can use a camp chair or whatever to get through this without stumbling around ?

Note - the DJI FPV goggles won't work with the M1P (or any other DJI models apart form the new DJI FPV drone).

If you can find them, the RE goggles are fantastic, a little better picture and less latency, though many won't know the difference compared to white, if they already use them.

Here, neither white or RE goggles are available, seem to be discontinued ?
Yep, just checked DJI website links, both ARE discontinued, but you might find some in dealers hands, hopefully at a clearance rate for obsolete stock.

You can use the first model white goggles, or the pater black RE (racing edition) goggles then.
The M1P is the ONLY DJI drone that can utilise all of the goggles features too.

I have the RE goggles, but don't use them a lot, prefer letting others use them for a FPV experience while I fly with the usual device (ipad mini4).
The occusync connection allows dual viewing.

They can make some people unsteady on your feet first times, even a bit sick if you can be prone to a bit of travel sickness etc . . . same for others getting FPV experience, can use a camp chair or whatever to get through this without stumbling around ?

Note - the DJI FPV goggles won't work with the M1P (or any other DJI models apart form the new DJI FPV drone).

If you can find them, the RE goggles are fantastic, a little better picture and less latency, though many won't know the difference compared to white, if they already use them.

Here, neither white or RE goggles are available, seem to be discontinued ?
Yep, just checked DJI website links, both ARE discontinued, but you might find some in dealers hands, hopefully at a clearance rate for obsolete stock.
I am doing a bit of experimenting with some cheap $20 goggles and the Drone VR+ app , which in my experience is slightly better than the Litchi app, to desensitize (hopefully) myself and see if I like the experience before splurging on some dji goggles. The view and experience is quite good, the motion sickness not so good.

I am doing a bit of experimenting with some cheap $20 goggles and the Drone VR+ app , which in my experience is slightly better than the Litchi app, to desensitize (hopefully) myself and see if I like the experience before splurging on some dji goggles. The view and experience is quite good, the motion sickness not so good.

Phone VR headset ?
These are usually about $20.
Have read a lot here say they tried these first up.

There's some good info on making them work with DJI drones a little down the page here . . .

Reactions: Crouching Leopard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S