DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Racing Edition - Charging

Srcrain

Reactions
Anyone having a problem charging the new racing edition goggles. Just got them yesterday and was playing around with them with the charge out of the box. Tried to charge them overnight and nothing happened. Also tried for the past three hours this morning and nothing. The red light at the usb port goes on when charging. And the charging indicator lights on the unit flashes two lights. But it is stuck there and won't charge any farther. Any thoughts on the problem?

Using the supplied charger and cable? Checked the headband and main unit are really fully connected?

Yes. This is very frustrating. Using all cables that were supplied, and all connections are good. Charging indicator on headband is solid red , which indicates low charge (something like less than 30%). It doesn't blink red or change to yellow or green over time.

In my case the charger was bad and wasn't delivering the power. It's very obviously getting power. So I speculate two things, the battery is unable to charge, or the goggles are on, and actively using the power being supplied. Hold them up to your eyes and see if the display turns on.

Reactions: Former Member
The goggles are not on. I have the old goggles too, so i have tested it with both chargers and different usb cords. Neither option works.

My fear exactly. Just got off with chat and can't start process until Monday. i have had the goggles for less than 12 hours and have to send them back already. Major bummer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee