DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles

GordonF

Reactions
Sold
Good afternoon i have a pair of DJI goggles racing edition that are barely used for sale, there just not for this 66 year old, I prefer to keep my eyes on my mavic. As I do not have sufficient privileges to post in classified I hope moderators will allow me to post here, if not please delete. If posted drop me a message, I live in south Florida.

Last edited:
Hi Gordon,

Drop over to the intro section and say hello officially to the forum.
You need 10 posts I think to post a classified, just 5 more . . . so say hello to a few new framers pilots while there and you can do the ad yourself :)
Mods won't know where you are, how much you are asking, or be able to post a few photos.

On that, they are scarce now that they are obsolete, so if I were you asking about 70% - 75% of new price would not be out of the question.
I find them a good experience for pilot, but I know some don't like it at all.

If I didn't like using them, I think I'd keep them anyway . . . you know you can fly normally and let someone else wear the googles for a pilot seat experience ?

edit - autocorrect

Last edited:
Thanks for the advise, I had my wife fly the mavic while I was wearing the googles and I did not like the experiance

On a second note if anyone wants to shoot me a message I'm open for offers

Good afternoon i have a pair of DJI goggles racing edition that are barely used for sale, there just not for this 66 year old, I prefer to keep my eyes on my mavic. As I do not have sufficient privileges to post in classified I hope moderators will allow me to post here, if not please delete. If posted drop me a message, I live in south Florida.
I would be interested in them. You can email me at [email protected] with condition and price

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54