DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles

waylander

Reactions
Hi All

Can anyone tell me why the Display on the DJI goggles is so dim, is it the case that they are all very dim, or are mine faulty, ( I have set the brightness to max but it is still poor, ie for those of you who had them the "Headplay" goggles display is much brighter.

If it is the case that the display is generally dim, is there a hack or a hidden adjustment that can be used.

Many Thanks
Waylander

I wouldn't call mine bright, but they aren't dim either. I did turn the brightness up all the way. Almost all light should be blocked out, so unless yours are faulty and super dim, you should be able to see fine, even on the brightest days.

I wouldn't call mine bright, but they aren't dim either. I did turn the brightness up all the way. Almost all light should be blocked out, so unless yours are faulty and super dim, you should be able to see fine, even on the brightest days.

Hi MayFlyer
The Goggles are nearly new ( Hardly used ) all the seals and masks etc are good, but the display is dim, it does not matter if I use the Mavic, the Phantom 3 Pro, or the HDMI input, the display is nowhere near as good as that of the "Headplay" goggles or for example Fatshark goggles, its just poor, what can be done if anything.../

Waylander

I agree with Mayflyer,
Mine aren't so bright that I have the brightness turned down, but at Max brightness they are plenty bright. I find that I can see everything clearly even in the brightest day.

I have mine at max, like I noted, but I find that level perfect.

You might want to consider having them checked out. One option to confirm it's not the seal is to hook the HDMI input to a ROKU and watch a movie. See if adjusting the headset helps.

Adjusting the headset while trying to fly is not the best way to set it up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan