DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GS Pro

anyone using app DJI GS Pro here?
will using it void warranty?

thanks
Howdy from Wyoming mavric30, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. GS Pro will not void your warranty.

Reactions: mavric30
Howdy from Wyoming mavric30, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. GS Pro will not void your warranty.

thank you sir, I want to use dji gs pro for mapping but i'm afraid it might void my mavic's warranty

No third-party app based on DJI SDK (e.g. Litchi, Autopilot), especially no DJI app will void your Mavic's guarantee.

i've read in forums and facebook groups that using any app aside form dji go will void warranty :)

i've read in forums and facebook groups that using any app aside form dji go will void warranty :)
Just unconfirmed rumors, but if you want to know it for sure then write DJI customer support and ask.
But remember, DJI would not offer their SDK software to third party developers if they want to ensure their customers using just GO4 and nothing else...

Just unconfirmed rumors, but if you want to know it for sure then write DJI customer support and ask.
But remember, DJI would not offer their SDK software to third party developers if they want to ensure their customers using just GO4 and nothing else...

just talked to dji support, it's confirmed litchi and non-dji app voids warranty :(

Reactions: Bunny Too
good news, DJI GS pro is allowed to use and will not void warranty

Attachments

• dji support.JPG
    dji support.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Bunny Too
DJI GS pro is a IOS app. There is no android version :-(

DJI can extract the flight logs from the Mavic, and that is independent to what app is used. I've installed DJI GS Pro, but not connected to my Mavic. It thinks I am somewhere in the ocean off Africa. Probably can't plan a flight until Mavic is connected to the app too. Doesn't seem to show if it does store flight logs, like DJI Go. And pretty pricy for the in-app purchases.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d